Home | Newest Editions | Most Popular Issues | Free Newsletters | Forums

Custom Search
Publication: In the Courts
Has he been served?

Subscribe FREE to In the Courts by clicking here.

          IN THE COURTS - Friday, April 14,2006
   "Straight answers to tough questions from people going  
     through real divorces from a top divorce lawyer."
       By Jim Gross, Esq. http://www.MDDIVORCELAWYERS.com

Comment The Post Below...



How do I know when my husband has been served the citation? 
-- Kate


Kate: If service is by mail, you will get a return receipt. 
If by private process server, they will usually notify you. 
If by sheriff, then you may have to check the court file by 
calling the clerk or actually going to the courthouse. 


Move Around in Style with The Telescopic Walking Stick

Whether you're and avid hiker or just looking for a little
extra help walking around, the Telescopic Walking Stick is
just what you need. It's fully adjustable to fit your height
perfectly and the spring loaded shaft helps reduce strain on 
your wrists, back, knees, legs and feet. With a built in
compass this telescopic walking stick will get you through
hard rocky terrain or just across the street. Order now for
$14.99 when you visit:

Telescopic Walking Stick



As part of our divorce settlement, I agreed to a 50-50 
split of the money when my husband's company was sold. 
He reported to me that the most he would receive would 
be $60,000 so my half would be $30,000. Two weeks before 
his company sold, he sent me a check for $30,000 to cover 
this agreement. His portion of the company selling was 
not $60,000 but $600,000.I believe that he misled me since 
he was a partner in the company at the time and purposely 
gave me a false verbal report of the company's worth at 
the time we were dividing property.Do I have legal recourse 
to recoup the rest of what should be my 50%? -- Diana


Diana: The court will enforce the terms of the agreement, 
but only if you ask it to, by motion or petition.


               ****   MajorGeeks   ****
  The First Stop for all Your F-R-E-E Software Needs

MajorGeeks.com is here to offer you the tools needed to 
help you get the most out of your computer. Whether you're 
a beginner or an advanced user MajorGeeks.com can offer you 
the latest updates in Spyware, Antivirus, and Diagnostic 
software to keep your computer running safe and smooth. If 
you're a beginner, this is a fun place to start out as well 
as learn about your computer. Stop in and take a look at:




In a divorce case, is it preferable to have a female or 
male attorney represent a female client? -- Pat


Pat: I think there are more important things than gender 
to consider when selecting an attorney, like experience, 
skill and trust.

        Ask Jim Gross, Esq. your questions at 

          GopherCentral's Question of the Week

Do you approve of President Bush's handling of Iraq?

     Please take a moment to share your opinion, visit:

Question of the Week

Want some Fun and Amusements sent by email F-R-E-E? Visit:

                                 E-Mail this issue
Subscribe FREE to In the Courts by clicking here.

The In the Courts Forum
Welcome to In the Courts!
View this Forum | Post a topic to this forum

Home | Newest Editions | Most Popular Issues | Free Newsletters